Key findings of the survey, which spanned 10 countries between June 1 and 29, reveal:
- 75% of very small businesses globally reported a fall-off in revenues
- 36% of microbusinesses globally had to close down temporarily
- 3% of respondents globally reported that they had to shut permanently
- 71% of entrepreneurs globally expect to recover within a year
- U.S. entrepreneurs were among the least likely to report a decline in revenues (66% to 75% globally) and were the most confident their businesses would thrive in the future (42% to 25%).